Trevor village, which encompasses the hamlet of Pontcysyllte, is situated on the north bank of the river Dee and at the northerly end of the Pontcysyllte aqueduct. The wharf on the canal at Trevor attracts thousands of visitors annually who come to see and walk over Thomas Telford's famous aqueduct which was completed in 1805. The wharf is also the base for many holiday barges and provides mooring for boats travelling the canal.

Trevor Basin